Saturday, May 30, 2015

Fifth graders Illustrated Children's Books

My fifth grade students have spent most of the year writing and illustrating children's books to be shared with younger students in their school.  As the year draws to a close many of those books are being completed.  I have scanned all of their work into Photo Shop where words were added.  Then all the books were spiral bound for the students to present.  I was looking for a way to animate the work and was unsuccessful with all attempts to take the psd images into any free animation programs.  Finally, I turned to Movie Maker and have create this video to share with you of one of the books.  Please forgive the misspellings and occasional mistakes, I thought I was a better proof reader but some mistakes did slip by me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment