Thursday, July 18, 2013

Writing a children's book in just 5 weeks!

Just came home from the first night of "Create your own children's book" and I can sum it up in one word, or maybe two, intimidated and terrified.   I always feel this way in new situations when I have to put myself out there.  I think I will learn something.   The goal is to create a book ready to present to a publisher for consideration.   My personal goal is to create a book I can share with my students whether it is published or not.  Adam Gudeon is our instructor.  He is a publish author and illustrator.  His first book " Me and Meow " is illustrated based on his own daughter's drawings.  He has a second book in the works and is currently collaborating with another children's book author, illustrating her book.  Oh, and I have homework...gotta get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment