Saturday, April 27, 2013

A few favorites from the clay unit - now completed


imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

The final kiln load, graded and returned to 4th and 5th grade students.  As I mentioned before, 4th graders created animals of choice by breaking everything down into shapes to form their creatures. Fifth grades students take it a step further and turn their animals into clay whistles.  I was especially pleased by the creativity of both groups this year.   Some pieces are realistic, some whimsical and all personally creative.  I had a few favorites that it was hard to see walk out of the classroom and teasingly told students that I had to keep them!  Thankfully, all were photographed so I can retain the images to share with students of future classes.  Now, I share them with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment